Ever since the inception of the App Store, mobile gaming has seen a consistent rise in its popularity. With classics like Angry Birds and Clash Of Clans representing monuments of a bygone era, people have now embraced mobile gaming around the world, and it’s the modern FPS that is the face of handheld gaming today.
Throughout the years, games kept improving with better graphics, more immersive worlds and highly advanced mechanics. And at the forefront of this innovation, Tencent’s Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile shines brightly.
In a game like PUBG Mobile, where you’d want to rank best amongst your peers, having a unique stylish name that distinguishes you from all the other players can be crucial. Tencent recognizes this and gives you the opportunity to change your in-game name once every day.
In this article, we will be going over how to change name in pubg mobile with symbols and what other prerequisites you need to keep in mind before doing so. Let’s begin.
How to get rename card in Pubg Mobile?
There is only one way you can change your name in PUBG Mobile, and that is through “Rename Cards”. Every account already has one of these cards in its inventory by default. But, if you have already changed your name once before or for some reason you don’t have it, there are a few ways you can acquire this item.
1. The first method revolves around simply buying more Rename Cards. In the store, you can purchase a new Rename Card for 180 UC or about $5. You can earn this UC by either completing various missions and challenges or progressing through the Royale Pass. Alternatively, you can also choose to buy UC from the UC Store.
2. The second method is to complete Progress Missions, level 10, to be specific. Level 10 Progress Missions reward you with one Rename card for free just for completing the said mission.
3. The third and final way to get your hands on one of these Rename Cards is through Return Rewards. Say you haven’t played the game in 10-15 days. When you open the game again, you will be given some missions for returning back. Completing these missions is a reasonably easy task. Upon reaching 400 activity points, a Rename Card will be awarded to you.
How to change Name in Pubg Mobile?
Changing the name is a pretty simple and straightforward task. All you have to do is follow the following steps, and you’ll have a new name in no time! Beware that you can only change your name.
- In the main lobby, tap on “Inventory”.
- Then tap on the little crate icon on the bottom left.
- Now, among the many items, you will see a card with the word “ID” written on it, that’s the rename card; tap that.
- Tap on “Use”.
- Enter your stylish new name and press “OK”.
- Press “OK” once again when asked for confirmation.
Congratulations, you will have now successfully changed your in-game PUBG Mobile name! You can play with your newly assigned name right away and crush your enemies in battle.
Alternatively, you can also watch the video below if you need help making a stylish name for Pubg Mobile
When PUBG Mobile launched back in 2018, it did not give players the option to change their name. Fast forward to 2021, and you can now change your name every day, granted you have the Rename Cards to go along with that.
If you encounter any error while renaming your account, you can always search the specific keywords of the error or even the error code itself to fix the issue. If the problem persists, then you’ll have to contact PUBGM support to resolve the matter.
It is advised that you keep yourself distant from all the exploits or hacks available online that may let you change your name for free, without any rename cards, as these can lead to temporary or even permanent bans. Stick to this article for all the info regarding how you can change your name in PUBG Mobile and go dominate the battlefield!